This project is funded by the European Commission, Erasmus +.
The objective of this project is to develop a partnership at transnational level in order to organize an international Summer Logistics School for training VET students and teachers and potentially also other stakeholders (workers and employees in the logistics industry). The aims of Summer Logistics School are following:
- see how learning methods and tools work in practice and will be also able to practice with them,
- visit most successful logistics companies,
- get familiar with information-communication technologies in logistics, which is often used by companies in logistics industry,
- improve their language skills, which is prerequisite for getting job in logistics.
All above mentioned activities WILL FACILITATE THE ACHIEVEMENT OF RELEVANT AND HIGH QUALITY SKILLS AND COMPETENCES OF ALL PARTICIPANTS AND WILL ALSO GIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF VET TEACHERS IN THE LOCAL AS WELL AS REGIONAL DIMENSIONS ( The courses within the Summer Logistics School will be adapted to their needs and needs of local and regional economy).
2. Promote new ideas and methods of teaching (case-study learning, learning through simulations and other Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). Each module within the Summer School will be supported by effective and latest ICTs tools. The same tools are frequently used by companies in practice - THIS WILL FACILITATE EMPLOYABILITY, WILL SUPPORT SYNERGIES WITH VET TEACHERS, LECTURERS IN FACULTY AND EMPLOYERS